Roof Repair Options That Last
Your roof does more than protect your family and belongings from the elements. It has a huge influence on the attractiveness of the house and how it is viewed by the neighbors. Many homeowners are unsure of what types of roofing will work best for their home when they need replacement or roof repair. When it comes to residential roofing options, you get the best advice, products and workmanship when you choose Northern Pacific Roofing.
Residential Roofing Types
We offer a variety of types of roofing for homes in the area. If you are unsure what would look best or function best in your area, we offer professional advice to help you choose which option is ideal for you.
- Asphalt shingles – less expensive, easy to find materials and comes in a large variety of colors
- Concrete and clay tiles – concrete tiles are more energy efficient while clay and concrete are non-combustible and durable
- Metal – high solar reflectance, longer lasting than wood or asphalt and is strong and durable
- Slate – fire-resistant, recyclable and extremely durable
- Wood shake and shingles – natural roofing material from southern pine, redwood and cedar
- Synthetic products – often lighter, less expensive and strong than other natural roofing products
All types of roofing have some pros and cons associated with them. We start the process by determining your vision and setting a budget for what you can afford. We will then work through our options to determine which style, product and color will improve your home the most. As a roofing company with over 20 years of experience, we are confident we can help you choose the right roofing type for your home.
Give Us a Call
When you want a roofer that you can rely on to get the job done right the first time, call Northern Pacific Roofing first. We are committed to quality, exceptional customer service, honesty and integrity. Call us today for a free quote for roof repair or replacement at 888-919-8539.